The Bayelsa State Government is planning a Health summit in a quest to improve Health care delivery in the state. It is scheduled to hold from Monday to Wednesday, 22 – 24 March, 2021 The Scientific sub-committee hereby calls for submission of Abstracts to be considered for ORAL OR POSTER presentation.
Articles which focus on the theme and sub-themes are welcome:
- Achieving Universal Health Coverage through strengthened Primary Health Care.
- Performance management and quality improvement in the Bayelsa State Health System.
- Strengthening Health Financing through expanding the Health Insurance System.
- Transforming the Service Delivery architecture in Bayelsa State for impact
Abstracts should be structured and not exceed 300 words:
– Name of author(s) and Institutions
All submissions should be made to
To: Dr. Ulunma Mariere
For Scientific sub -committee
Abstracts submission closes 12 midnight on February 26, 2021.
You will be informed within a week of submission if your abstract is accepted.